Teach English in China
Indacube Chinese Language School is partnering up with International Institution of Education (i2) to recruit passionate teachers who are ready for great adventures in China!
Numerous Benefits: housing allowance, flight allowance, medical insurance, bonus, professional training programs, opportunities of career growth, and more!
Send your resume to email@example.com
Founded in 2011, i² International Institute of Education is committed to provide a internationalized education plan in an all-foreign-teacher environment. Currently, about 1000 foreign teachers are working in i², which has set foot on 12 provinces and 17 cities across China with 88 campuses being directly operated by i², providing tens of thousands of students with high-quality internationalized education services. The institute has been rated as the most influential foreign language training organization and the most influential educational group successively.
1. Job title: English/ESL Teacher.
2. Provide English classes to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly).
3. Give demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities.
4. Attend meetings, training programs, workshops and complete required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, etc.,).
5. Handle class sizes from 4-6.
6. Five working days per week. Weekend shift is optional.
7. Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 40 minutes.
- Basic salary: 16,000 RMB (around $2,330) or above per month
- Bonus system
- a. Contract completion bonus: up to 15,000 RMB
- b. Bonus for new teacher recommendation
- c. Overtime pay: 150 RMB per extra class taught
- d. Bonus for performance:up to 6000 RMB per quarter
- Allowance system
- a. Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per month
- b. Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB on the completion of the contract
- c. Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB paid in the first paycheck (once only)
- Other benefits
- a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit
- b. Medical & accident insurance
- c. Paid holiday: 15 days public holiday +10 days annual leave;
- d. Nursing Leave: 5 days (Only for male teachers)
- e. Maternity Leave: 90 days
- f. Professional training
- g. Opportunities for promotion
- h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc