Teach English in China
Indacube Chinese Language School has partnered up with learning centers and international schools in China to recruit passionate teachers. Other subject positions also available.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Get Paid, Get to Save, and Get Cultural Experience
In order for us to pair you up with a school in China, a $125 processing fee is required for us to start your application.
1. Job title: English/ESL Teacher.
2. Provide English classes to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly).
3. Give demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities.
4. Attend meetings, training programs, workshops and complete required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, etc.,).
5. Handle class sizes from 4-6.
6. Five working days per week. Weekend shift is optional.
7. Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 40 minutes.
Sample Benefits Package
Numerous Benefits Available: housing allowance, flight allowance, medical insurance, bonus, professional training programs, opportunities of career growth, and more!
Basic salary: 16,000 RMB (around $2,330) or above per month
a. Contract completion bonus: up to 15,000 RMB
b. Bonus for new teacher recommendation
c. Overtime pay: 150 RMB per extra class taught
d. Bonus for performance:up to 6000 RMB per quarter
a. Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per month
b. Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB on the completion of the contract
c. Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB paid in the first paycheck (once only)
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit
b. Medical & accident insurance
c. Paid holiday: 15 days public holiday +10 days annual leave;
d. Nursing Leave: 5 days (Only for male teachers)
e. Maternity Leave: 90 days
f. Professional training
g. Opportunities for promotion
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc