- Students arrive the location and meet at common area.
- Get ready.
- Morning announcements.
- Team-building activities.
- Split into course groups depending on students' language levels.
- Breaks are taken at the discretion of each instructor. Younger students will take more frequent breaks.
- Students will do some movements on GONoodle during the break.
- Head to dining space.
- Reading time.
- Teachers will read Chinese stories out aloud, and students can also read independently. We offer Chinese books at different levels.
- Activity time.
- We offer many summer class activities that vary by week and location. Beyond language skill development, students will socialize, make friends, and have fun. Activities are but not limited: Calligraphy, Basic Cooking, Music, LEGO, Origami, Yoga, Character Spelling, TPR Activity.
- Return to the common area.
- Wrap-up your projects for the day.
- Pick-up time for Day campers at the common area.
- Pick-up flex hours are between 4–5pm, at no extra charge.